Friday, March 2, 2007

Frisbee Poems

Today, I was Bored...Poem 1 and 2 took like 5 minutes...the 3 one was like 45 minutes...Yup. Enjoy.

#1
Then:
Round Pie Plates,
They Fly,
They Soar,
They Spin.
Now:
Plastic Sporting Discs,
They Fly,
They Soar,
They Spin.
Two ages coming together in a circular mix,
Whirled together.
We thank ∏ for his genius design.
Fetch.

#2
this wonderful flying disc
a life of its own
I imagine flocks
Soaring through the air
Spinning
Whirling noises send vibrations through my inner ear
I am hypnotized
I will do whatever you say
Spin you, Okay
Throw you, Okay
we Will dance
Until the Earth dies
We will Dance

#3
Circle turned to beauty
Spinning through the air.
Soaring, Skipping, Floating,
It does what it will dare.

As it Spins It Climbs,
A ladder to the Sky.
Stays a while Chatting,
With that Jesus guy.

After Tea and Crumpets,
The Circle floats back here.
Whirling, whistling, humming,
It's Word meant for our Ears.

It says It dined in Heaven,
It Says the Tea was good.
I know I don't Belive it.
But then Again i Should.

It's an Honest Circle,
It's path Straight through the air.
If you hear it humming,
You bet it will be there.

The Birds want to be thrown.
All they do is Covet.
Oh! to Spin and Fly...
If you could you would love it.

The Circle Glides along
Shining like a dime,
it will be Ever known and Loved
Right to the end of time.

Selah.

No comments: