Thursday, December 4, 2008

The answer is because of this, my shadow friends.

I am made out of recycled airplanes. Look at the doctor, he can't help them because I stole his arms! HA! No, don't laugh at that. The people will judge you and you will be the one left without shoes to stand from. The eagle watches through the telescopes with her many eyes. You're almost eaten, watch out! Rectangular. Motion. Stop watch says slow down. Why? Because of the little parental paternal pigeons that steal sympathy from the starving Sudanese.
Leave that alone! That's a serious subject! Regardless, if I could feed them I would. Would you? Would you really? Here's a chance: Go now, celibate man, and do what you said you would. No, 'cause the Doctor's got his arms back and he can do it. This time.


http://www.canada.com/richmondnews/news/story.html?id=8c148e77-86da-4858-8372-ebf8e71bdfc2

1 comment:

J Mo said...

DISCLAIMER:

I did not mean anyone any harm when I mentioned pigeons. My mentioning of pigeons was in reference to the story on the front page of my newspaper.

http://www.canada.com/richmondnews/news/story.html?id=8c148e77-86da-4858-8372-ebf8e71bdfc2